Search XXDIY Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010 - More Liner Leaks?

When I got up this morning the pool level looks as though it's dropped at least half an inch this week. Is this the sign that the corner leak is losing more water than before or are there more of them??? More companies to call. I also have been having a hard time getting second and third quote on the line replacement. L____Pools had a rude customer service person who said she had to talk to someone and get back to me. That was three days ago. I've been trading emails with a woman from a company that came highly recommended by next door (this place fixed their lines a number of years ago). When I emailed yesterday that I only wanted a quote and not to actually book work in, the emails stopped coming. I have one more company on my list today and then I'm going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment