Search XXDIY Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

XXDIY Animal Rescue

I should really be careful what I say nowadays.  Yesterday I was 'complaining' about the ducks wanting to make our backyard home and I jokingly said that next thing you know I'd wake up in the morning and find lemurs in the garden.  Well, no lemurs but I did find these...



I really don't know what to do.  We currently have one dog, one cat, a rat and a bird.  The cat, rat and dog were all adoptions and we don't really need another cat do we?  But, gosh, they're adorable.  I don't know what to do.  Keep one or give them all up to Animal Services?

1 comment:

  1. Ayo bergabung dengan bolavita , hanya disini yg bisa depo via
    Ovo dan tidak ada jam off line nya mempermudah member tidak
    perlu ke ATM lagi... dengan promo2 yg sangat menarik tanpa ribet
    langsung diberikan ^^ sabung ayam filipin

    info lbh lanjut :
    whatup : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete