Search XXDIY Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14, 2010

Pool started up first try with no problems and primed itself within 30 sec. Chlorine is still too high, so I turned the chlorinator down, pH is within normal. Not much sleep last night, tossed and turned until about 4:10am. Today will be a pool vacuum and edging the garden. Looks like rain so I'd better hurry.

Also, the kitchen faucet, when turned on full, will not spit out any water unless I use the pull out hand shower thing located beside the faucet. This seems to happen whenever I've filled the pool or otherwise used the outside water "too long". It takes at least a week for the pressure to get back to the kitchen faucet. I know I need a new faucet but I'm saving myself for the $250 commercial style sprayer and plumbing is one of the things that I don't know how to do, nor would I attempt to learn. All spending on work having to be done by other people is temporarily halted until the pool is figured out. This means we have to live with the faucet and various other things I haven't got into yet for just a while longer (or until I win the lottery).

No comments:

Post a Comment